There are so many questionnaires out there about cosplay… chose to take a random one 😀
- What was your first cosplay? (Think hard on this) I don’t need to think hard on this one *rofl*. My first cosplay was Haruno Sakura (Naruto) in her first outfit.
- Did someone get you into cosplay? Or on your own? Yes, a (former) friend of mine got me into cosplay. As she was cosplaying Hatake Kakashi, she was in need of one of her students *lol*
- What is your favorite cosplay? I liked to wear Karura (Utawarerumono) and Medusa – Child Version (SoulEater). I’d like to do Legretta the Quick (Tales of the Abyss)
- Which is your least favourite? Shiva (Final Fantasy X) – it was so horrible to wear because of the wig and the paint.
- At conventions, do people compliment you on your cosplays? At some, they do. Not all conventions are the same and it depends actually on the people there… by a lot.
- How many have you done? 12 (2013 will be my 13th :p )
- What are the top 5 on your list of “Want to Cosplay”? Legretta the Quick (Tales of the Abyss), not any more on my list for now
- What female cosplay do you want to do most? Legretta the Quick >____<
- What male cosplay do you want to do most? None O_o’
- What do you prefer to do, make or buy your costumes? MAKE!
- Your most memorable experience? What makes it so memorable? Ohhhh. It was at one of my first conventions. I was there as Sakura and suddenly some people jumped at me screaming “Sakuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” and “You’re so cute~”. I was confused and it felt weird, but it was funny. Another one was when I went to the Animecon 2013 in Den Haag: I was there with people I just met and we had a great time together ❤
- Your dream cosplay? Something with wings (prolly dark/black)… no clue. DIdn’t found anything that I liked to do yet.
- Is there a pattern in your cosplays? If so, what? (Things like they have a certain personality, or hair colour) Yes, there is. Hair and eye color mostly (as I wear lenses already and getting them in different colors with my strength of eyesight is exepensive… and I don’t like to wear wigs). Personality differs, but I’d say mostly strong (mentally) female characters.
- Your most recent cosplay? Bilu (Fashion Love) from the game Jade Dynasty
- What do you prefer? Cosplaying in a group or on your own? On my own. I tried with groups, but usually there are issues about the cosplay or how to meet or something else… I prefer to do “my thing” and meet up with people with same interests at the convention itself, but not planning together.