This season certainly had a lot to offer… of some series I saw 1-2 episodes, some I followed up to episode 5 or 6 to know if I drop it or keep watching…
so here’s my list of anime of the actual season I will keep on watching.
Short animes (5 minutes):
- Senyuu. (absolute favorite :D)
- Puchimas! (second favorite)
- Yama no Musume
All of those except for Puchimas! are weekly releases. Puchimas airs from Sunday to Thursday, Friday they do Specials with the actresses whatsoever.
- Chihayafuru 2
- Love Live! School Idol Project
- Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu yo?
- Cuticle Detective Inaba
- Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT
- Hakkenden: Toho Hakken Ibun
- Minami-ke 4 – Tadaima
- Straight Title Robot Anime
That’s my importance ranking for watching. Chihayafuru made me aware of how much I like unusual sport, e.g. Kyudo, and i was waiting for soooo long for the second series~ (therefore I watch it last – to raise my excitement level :D)
- Ishida to Asakura
I dropped all except OreShura meanwhile or after the first episode. OreShura got dropped after episode 5.
Still running from last season(s):
- Shinsekai Yori
- Little Busters!
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojou
- Fairy Tail
- Robotic; Notes
- Hunter X Hunter
- One Piece
- Saki: Episode of Girl-A (one episode every whatever-weeks)
- Naruto Shippuuden
- Ixion Saga
- Folktales from Japan
Again sorted by my personal level of “how much do I like the story” 🙂
In total that’s roughly 11 hours of animes per week :p